GENERAL DESCRIPTION COURSE AUDITOR LEAD POTENCIAR 1224: 2019
The course based on the POTENCIAR Management System, “POTENCIAR 1229: 2019 Lead Auditor”, POTENCIAR Management System, for Development and Innovation based on the technical management of Crisis and Risks typologies, and allows a general understanding of the concepts of the latest POTENCIAR 1224: 2019 standard and the principles and practices of the main management systems and process audits. Students will learn the clauses of POTENCIAR 1224: 219 will learn about the audit process, from the management of an audit program to the presentation of reports on the results of the audit. Students acquire auditing skills through classroom tutorials (virtual or face-to-face), role plays, group workshops, and discussions in open forums.
This course is approved and certified by Exemplar Global.
Attendees who successfully complete this course will receive a Course Approval Certificate.
Course learning objectives
- What is a POTENCIAR Management System?
- Explain why POTENCIAR is important and how it can benefit your organization.
- Terms and definitions used
- Key concepts and structure of POTENCIAR 1224: 2019
- Identify the main requirements of POTENCIAR 1224: 2019
- Understand the types of Crisis, risks and opportunities associated with the POTENCIAR System
- Identify principles, practices and types of audits.
- Prepare and present effective reports
- Understand the role of objectives, scope and criteria in the audit process.
- Carry out the selection of the audit team
- Initiate the audit and hold opening meetings.
- Understand the responsibilities of the audit team leader
- Communicate effectively during the audit
- Apply the latest auditing techniques and identify the appropriate use.
- Carry out activities on the site
- Prepare audit conclusions and hold closing meetings.
Who is this course for?
- Any Manager, Executive, Chief or Supervisor of any type of organization, whether public or private, for any type of activity.
- Managers, managers, supervisors, in the areas of Quality, Occupational Safety and Health, Environment,
- Information Security, Business Continuity, Risks, etc.
- Everyone involved in auditing, maintaining or supervising the POTENCIAR Management System
A prior review of the POTENCIAR 1224: 2019, ISO 19011: 2018 standard and experience in external or internal auditing is suggested.
E-mail where you will receive instructions on how to access the POTENCIAR International LLC Platform, so that you can see the material, workshops, cases, etc., and can be downloaded or printed.
NOTE: Standard copies are not included in the class rate.
POTENCIAR INTERNATIONAL will make every reasonable effort to make loaner copies available for use during class, but students are encouraged to have their own copy with their license number. Printed copies of the digital loan standard cannot be printed or downloaded.
If your class is live online:
- Students should connect to class from anywhere with Internet access, with a very good speed and internet capacity.
- Web camera and microphone.
- The schedules consider the Eastern Time of the USA
If your class is face-to-face:
- Photo identification such as a driver’s license, passport, or work credential to class for verification purposes.
- The duration of the sessions may vary according to the amount of discussion in class.
Contains exams and workshops. The exams vary between 90 and 120 minutes. Detailed instructions for the exam and workshops will be provided. Certificates of achievement in each proficiency unit will be provided to students who are deemed “proficient” for each.
Certificates of attendance are provided to those who fail the proficiency exams and students will have the opportunity to retake the exams.
Virtual Classes – (Live Online)
There could be either 4 sessions of 8 hours or 8 sessions of four hours, one per day. There are exams in line at the end of each proficiency unit, found in sessions 4, 6 and 8. The range of exams is 90 to 120 minutes. Detailed instructions for the exam will be provided. I know
We will provide certificates of achievement to students who are deemed “proficient” for each. Certificates of attendance are provided to those who fail the proficiency exams and students will have the opportunity to retake the exams.