Occupational Health and Safety Management System ISO 45001
This is the first international standard that addresses safety and health at work. ISO 45001 Occupational health and safety management systems. Requirements with guidance for their use offers a clear and single framework to all organizations that wish to improve their performance in matters of Safety and Health at Work.
Among the most relevant aspects of the new ISO 45001 may be the following: Prevention of injuries and deterioration of employee health in safe and healthy workplaces. Leadership and commitment of senior management assuming accountability of the management system
Benefits of ISO 45001
ISO 45001 can help deliver the following benefits:
- Increase organizational resilience through proactive risk prevention, innovation, and continuous improvement.
- Strengthening legal and regulatory compliance while reducing business losses.
- Demonstrates brand responsibility by committing to safe, healthy, and sustainable work.
- A global occupational health and safety system for all companies, of all sizes.
Who is ISO 45001 suitable for?
The standard is flexible and can be adapted to manage workplace health and safety and suits a wide range of organizations, including:
- Large organizations and companies
- Small and medium businesses
- Public and non-profit organizations
- Non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and charities.
Services we offer:
– Courses with the International Certification of Exemplar Global in:
o Lead Auditor in ISO 45001
o Internal auditors
o Root cause analysis
– ISO 45001 Implementation consulting
– Carrying out internal audits
– Carrying out pre-audits for certification