ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management System (QMS)
It is the quality management system with the greatest worldwide recognition, it is aimed at the continuous improvement of organizations.
What is ISO 9001 Quality Management?
The ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS) is the standard with the greatest international recognition and that benefits all types of organizations, of all sizes for continuous improvement; It is a powerful management tool that is easy to use and implement.
The ISO 9001 Quality Management System allows you to continuously manage and direct quality throughout the organization, as well as identify opportunities for improvement in your processes. The Quality Management System incorporates the concept of risk-based management to help protect organizations. The Quality Management System (QMS) is recognized throughout the world, it is the most adopted and most preferred in organizational management.
Having training, implementation and certification in this international standard will allow you to be part of the organizations around the world that have improved their performance with this Management System.
Benefits of an ISO 9001 Quality Management System
– Customer satisfaction
– Continuous improvement, optimize processes
– Reduce costs
– Win more business and compete in tenders
– Improvement in organizational risk management
– Be more resilient and build a sustainable business
– Solid corporate governance
– Work effectively with stakeholders, suppliers, and your supply chain
Services we offer:
– Courses with the International Certification of Exemplar Global in:
o Lead Auditor in ISO 9001
o Internal auditors
o Root cause analysis
o Integration of ISO 9001 with other management systems
– Quality Management System implementation consulting
– Carrying out internal audits
– Carrying out pre-audits for certification