CONTENT OF THE COURSE INTERNAL AUDITOR POTENCIAR, STANDARD POTENCIAR 1224: 2019.
The Potenciar 1224: 2019 Internal Auditor course, from Potenciar International LLC, teaches a general understanding of the concepts of the POTENCIAR 1224: 2019 Standard and the principles and practices of effective internal audits in accordance with ISO 19011: 2018, “Guidelines on Management of Systems Audit “. Tutors explain the Potenciar 1224: 2019 clauses in detail and help you improve your auditing capabilities. Students acquire the necessary skills through classroom learning, hands-on role plays, group workshops, and open forum discussions.
This course is certified by Exemplar Global:
Attendees who successfully complete this course will receive a Certificate of Achievement.
- Define a management system to promote
- Explain why an Potenciar Management System is important and how it can benefit your organization.
- Terms and definitions used
- Recognize the key concepts and structure of Potenciar 1224: 2019
- Identify the main requirements of Potenciar 1224: 2019
- Identify risks and opportunities associated with the audit.
- Identify the principles, practices and types of audits.
- Carry out all phases of an internal audit adopting a risk-based approach.
- Prepare and present effective reports
Who should attend?
Any person involved in auditing, maintaining or supervising a Potenciar Management System 1224: 2019.
A prior review of the Potenciar 1224: 2019 standard and experience in internal auditing is suggested for this course.
Email prior to the course with instructions on how to access the Online Student Manual, which can be viewed, downloaded, or printed on the Potenciar International LLC Platform.
NOTE: The Potenciar Standard 1224: 2019, with its user license for each participant, has a price of $ 350.00 usd and is incorporated in the value of the course; however its use is limited for these training purposes and additional copies may not be made, sold or reproduced. The Potenciar Model, the Potenciar Standard and all associated material are patented or copyrighted.
If your class is live online:
- Students should connect to class from anywhere with good quality and fast Internet access.
- Web camera and microphone.
- Course times shown are EASTERN US times.
If your class is face-to-face:
- You must bring a laptop to class.
- Please bring a photo ID such as a driver’s license, passport, or work credential to class for verification purposes.
*The duration of the sessions may vary depending on the amount of discussion in class.
Full-day classes (live online and in person) There are 3 sessions of eight hours *, one per day. There are online exams and workshops at the end of each proficiency unit, found in sessions 2 and 3. The exam range is 120 to 145 minutes. Detailed instructions for the exam will be provided. Certificates of achievement in each proficiency unit will be provided to students who are deemed “proficient” for each. Certificates of attendance are provided to those who fail the proficiency exams and students will have the opportunity to retake the exams.
Half Day Classes – (Live Online) There are 6 sessions of four hours *, one per day. There are online exams at the end and workshops. The range of exams is 120 to 145 minutes. Detailed instructions for the exam will be provided. Certificates of achievement in each proficiency unit will be provided to students who are deemed “proficient” for each. Certificates of attendance are provided to those who fail the proficiency exams and students will have the opportunity to retake the exams.